• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* England in Pakistan 2024

Chin Music

State Vice-Captain
The stated reason, that Karachi can't hold a Test as planned due to renovation, doesn't hold water. Because there are more than 3 Test caliber stadia locations in the country.
Yeah, it doesn't make sense either. Then again I'm still mystified why England are touring Pakistan not even two years after the last tour, and ditto New Zealand too.

Reactions: FBU

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Yeah, it doesn't make sense either. Then again I'm still mystified why England are touring Pakistan not even two years after the last tour, and ditto New Zealand too.
Last time away to New Zealand wasn't included in the WTC

We struck up a relationship with PCC due to Wasim Khan(used to be Leicestershire CEO and one of the influential figures in English cricket).

So was defs a mutual agreement to more series, they came a few times during COVID and think we pulled out of a tour of Pakistan due to COVID too.

Last edited:

govinda indian fan

U19 Debutant
Last time away to New Zealand wasn't included in the WTC

We struck up a relationship with PCC due to Wasim Khan(used to be Leicestershire CEO and one of the influential figures in English cricket).

So was defs a mutual agreement to more series, they came a few times during COVID and think we pulled out of a tour of Pakistan due to COVID too.
Think you guys dont have pak tour england till 26/27 last time they played in english shores was in 2020 thats what i hate about wtc teams tour same country often look at us we havent hosted wi since 2018 and sa since 2019 but toured those countries back to back while we wont play test in nz till 26 last we toured them before covid while they come here twice in 3 years crazy schedule

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Think you guys dont have pak tour england till 26/27 last time they played in english shores was in 2020 thats what i hate about wtc teams tour same country often look at us we havent hosted wi since 2018 and sa since 2019 but toured those countries back to back while we wont play test in nz till 26 last we toured them before covid while they come here twice in 3 years crazy schedule
You need to use full stops and commas in your sentences. Difficult to read otherwise.