• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Sri Lanka

Chin Music

State Vice-Captain
Lol, C Bracewell B Southee from some gentle legside filth. It's like they're mocking us.
Just following this chat, and smiled ironically to myself when I noted he (Southee) has just taken a wicket. It's like mocking the footballer who you think is useless who suddenly scores a wonder goal!

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Southee has bowled smart here, held up an end and got a deserved wicket .
Probably the most underrated attribute over the course of his career is his record in the subcontinent, not so much the bald stats as the part he’s played in NZ test wins there or getting them close a couple of times in India. Though most of us feel he’s a liability currently, would be cool if he still has a few tricks left in the bank. Let’s see!

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
O’Rourke doesn’t seem to be able to hit a good full-ish length very well, he makes batters uncomfortable bowling short all the time but it’s not an ideal wicket-taking length. I think those two yorkers were his crude attempt to adjust his length, I guess accidental inswinging yorkers are handy though.
They are at 144 clicks, as that wicket taking one was.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Who's looked the best of our spinners anyone who's been watching ball by ball?
Definitely Phillips. Quite unlucky to only have 1. Then Santner, who was tidy and should have had Kamindu if Phillips hadn't misread a difficult chance. I didn't watch Ajaz's first spell, but his second was full of pies.