• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** English Football Season 2024/25

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Arsenal taking an extra five yards every single time they get a throw in here lol
It's a trend that really irritates me.

Have seen plenty of instances where teams are basically taking throw ins rugby style from where the player kicked it, not where the ball went out.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It's a trend that really irritates me.

Have seen plenty of instances where teams are basically taking throw ins rugby style from where the player kicked it, not where the ball went out.
Yeah, ref called them on it eventually, but it was getting silly.

Players not putting the ball in the quarter circle when taking corners irrationality bothers me as well for some reason. Like I get that the ball only has to be touching the line, but sometimes (including today) you can literally see grass between the line and the ball

govinda indian fan

U19 12th Man
Yeah bit of a weird one from Skipper. Surely Arsenal are a million times more worried about losing Arteta than Arteta is about being Arsenal firing him. If Real Madrid continue to be a bit crap and Ancelotti's seat gets wobbly, Arteta is one of the first guys they'll start sniffing around.
Na real would want to get xabi alonso think they wouldn't sack ancelotti till season ends

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Yeah, ref called them on it eventually, but it was getting silly.

Players not putting the ball in the quarter circle when taking corners irrationality bothers me as well for some reason. Like I get that the ball only has to be touching the line, but sometimes (including today) you can literally see grass between the line and the ball
That doesn't necessarily mean the ball isn't in the circle.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
[YeahQUOTE="Furball, post: 5290577, member: 15220"]
That doesn't necessarily mean the ball isn't in the circle.
[/QUOTE]
I guess not tbf