• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Afghanistan v New Zealand - Only Test

capt_Luffy

International Captain
ICC should ban Afghanistan before they can ban cricket to establish dominance. Only had they banned football like 7-8 months ago.....

LangleyburyCCPlayee

U19 Cricketer
No idea whether the account is reliable but it’s been retweeted by an Australian cricket journalist

Would be quite a shift, I get they’re Islamic fundamentalists, but I’d have thought allowing sport in some way is important to their legitimacy? Anyway I’m not sure how much impact it would have on their team in the short term considering they play outside of the country

Ali TT

International Regular
Would be quite a shift, I get they’re Islamic fundamentalists, but I’d have thought allowing sport in some way is important to their legitimacy? Anyway I’m not sure how much impact it would have on their team in the short term considering they play outside of the country
I think religious fundamentalists tend to see their legitimacy in whatever ****ed up interpretation of their myth they follow, rather than what people like doing at the weekend.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Find the idea that not playing them outside of tournaments is making a stand quite laughable, as if you care, but not enough to sabotage your World Cup hopes!
Actions speak louder than words

Australia destroying their World Cup hopes with a come-from-behind victory was a great blow against the violation human rights. Glenn Maxwell should get a nobel peace prize

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So that's the end of that. What a waste of time the last five days have been.

LangleyburyCCPlayee

U19 Cricketer
I think religious fundamentalists tend to see their legitimacy in whatever ****ed up interpretation of their myth they follow, rather than what people like doing at the weekend.
I get that, but surely they have to be wary about not pissing off the people too much, they even allowed cricket the last time they were in power, when cricket was a growing sport rather than the phenomenon it is today