• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Afghanistan v New Zealand - Only Test

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
International cricket is going great though. Well run body of sport that really is ensuring a healthy future of the game.
This is the most accurate sarcasm I've seen on here.

Seriously, **** whoever led to the decision to hold this match at this cess pit of a ****ing ground. **** the ICC for allowing it to happen.

R!TTER

State Regular
That's such pure bull****. I am replying to you for the last time, so get this on that tini tiny brain of yours; BCCI sold this venue to ACB. The venue is of poop tart quality. To rephrase, the seller sold a bad product to the buyer, cheap or not. The quality was NOT fit for international standards. Now you can cry however you want about that.
This is what happens you have zero knowledge & can't read to save your life! Come back when you've failed 10th grade if you even have that at your place!

capt_Luffy

International Captain
This is what happens you have zero knowledge & can't read to save your life! Come back when you've failed 10th grade if you even have that at your place!
They ****ing leased the ground from BCCI dingus. You yourself said, "BCCI offered them 3 grounds". I don't really like to go down on personal attacks, but you are really testing my patience.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I love how @R!TTER is pulling out everything to defend BCCI but not acknowledging the fact that maybe, just maybe, BCCI should never had given this ****hole of a stadium any ****ing right to hold an international match, instead of blaming ACB for taking the cheapest thing available not being aware of its quality.
Was it cheaper than other low profile venues that have held test matches in past. Like Cuttack, Rajkot, Ranchi etc.

R!TTER

State Regular
They ****ing leased the ground from BCCI dingus. You yourself said, "BCCI offered them 3 grounds". I don't really like to go down on personal attacks, but you are really testing my patience.
Abey c***** BCCI doesn't own or operate every stadium in the country, just because they offered Noida doesn't mean they use/operate it. The Brabourne stadium is owned by CCI, DY Patil by Reliance DY Patil Sports Academy, Kotla by DDCA - did ACB contract BCCI to host this test or was it mostly on the owners? Who handles the ground/drainage/broadcast et al? You have no ****ing idea yet spouting BS from your tiny holes! It's like I'm talking to either paid shills or career MAGAts
:dry:

Was it cheaper than other low profile venues that have held test matches in past. Like Cuttack, Rajkot, Ranchi etc.
Need to ask ACB for that, it was obviously cheaper than most other places!

Last edited:

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah I have never known an international or even a FC match played at Greater Noida. What a farce.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Last edited:

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
And Australia's stance on that would be noble, apart from the fact that, twice in world tournaments over the past year, they had the opportunity to refuse to play Afghanistan but didn't take them.

I don't see any genuine depth to this quote from our CEO, either:

"We thought that we could be more effective in advocating for women, and for women's cricket in Afghanistan by playing, then having the ability to continue to engage with the Afghanistan Cricket Board," New Zealand Cricket chief executive Scott Weenink said.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"We thought that we could be more effective in advocating for women, and for women's cricket in Afghanistan by playing, then having the ability to continue to engage with the Afghanistan Cricket Board," New Zealand Cricket chief executive Scott Weenink said.
Ugh.