• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Afghanistan v New Zealand - Only Test

R!TTER

State Regular
*Afghanistan chooses to play its cricket in the cheapest stadium they can afford to in India because they don't have the money*

*BCCI sitting on a pile of gold like Smaug*

How dare people toss shade their way
It must be nice from where you are giving away other people's money, right? Do you also donate on behalf of your neighbors their monies or pay their taxes from your pocket? Talk is cheap :laugh:

anonymouskefe

School Boy/Girl Captain
THe BCCI are worth over 2.25 billion USD they made over $230 million last year from the ICC revenue model while the ACB made 16 million wouldnt hurt to help out other nations

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a shame. Was looking forward to the novelty factor of NZ's first ever Test vs. AFG being in India above anything else.

R!TTER

State Regular
Enjoy the future of IPL and more IPL
I don't watch the IPL, but I'm sure every one of the 5-year-olds posting in this thread probably thinks they live in a utopia, whereas in the real world nothing is free and your own decisions have consequences!

capt_Luffy

International Captain
I love how @R!TTER is pulling out everything to defend BCCI but not acknowledging the fact that maybe, just maybe, BCCI should never had given this ****hole of a stadium any ****ing right to hold an international match, instead of blaming ACB for taking the cheapest thing available not being aware of its quality.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I wonder if it is possible to fly half the squad to Sri Lanka early to get acclimatised and start prepping for the tests there

R!TTER

State Regular
I love how @R!TTER is pulling out everything to defend BCCI but not acknowledging the fact that maybe, just maybe, BCCI should never had given this ****hole of a stadium any ****ing right to hold an international match, instead of blaming ACB for taking the cheapest thing available not being aware of its quality.
Oh, shut the **** up. BCCI gave 3 options to ACB; they chose probably the cheapest option. BCCI has nothing to do with the ground or facilities; this isn't your game of monopoly where anything goes by; there are real jurisdictional and procedural issues when dealing with other authorities! Did you even graduate, or you're posting this from your school room?
Yikes. Enjoy licking boots though.
Stupid is as stupid as stupid does; enjoy your stupidity though :sp_ike:

capt_Luffy

International Captain
Oh, shut the **** up. BCCI gave 3 options to ACB; they chose probably the cheapest option. BCCI has nothing to do with the ground or facilities; this isn't your game of monopoly where anything goes by; there are real jurisdictional and procedural issues when dealing with other authorities! Did you even graduate, or you're posting this from your school room?
Stupid is as stupid as stupid does; enjoy your stupidity though :sp_ike:
That's such pure bull****. I am replying to you for the last time, so get this on that tini tiny brain of yours; BCCI sold this venue to ACB. The venue is of poop tart quality. To rephrase, the seller sold a bad product to the buyer, cheap or not. The quality was NOT fit for international standards. Now you can cry however you want about that.