• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England vs Sri Lanka 21st August-10th September 2024

LangleyburyCCPlayer

U19 Vice-Captain
Given it's his only hundred in grown up cricket, you'd think it might be. Much more of what we saw from him today and he'll be dropping back to number 9 once Stokes returns.
I’m sure he can be a perfectly adequate number 8, but that seems just about his limit, his century was stunning, but the bowling attack was tired

Hungry Llama

U19 12th Man
290-4 to 325 all out, thats really letting the lankans back into the game big time.
Even with the conditions should have got closer to 400.
England have had easy all summer, maybe it would do them good if SL really punished them with a big score.
Without Jimmy or Potts it might be on! Very inexperienced bowling attack in terms of tests, i think only Woakes
[and root] has bowled in more than 7 tests.

Silver Silva

International Debutant
290-4 to 325 all out, thats really letting the lankans back into the game big time.
Even with the conditions should have got closer to 400.
England have had easy all summer, maybe it would do them good if SL really punished them with a big score.
Without Jimmy or Potts it might be on! Very inexperienced bowling attack in terms of tests, i think only Woakes
[and root] has bowled in more than 7 tests.
I think there's too much waaaaah in this post , if we score big just accept it instead of talking about whose missing and what you could have scored.