• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia limited overs tour of Scotland and England 2024

King Kane

International Debutant
Sole only bowling 3 overs for 17 runs while some of their other bowlers are getting carted, strange tactics from Scotland, Berrington has lost the plot.

King Kane

International Debutant
Munsey is teeing off, he can stick around for 10 overs or more Scotland might be a chance of chasing down that target of 197.

King Kane

International Debutant
Another poor innings from Berrington, lucky for him he plays for Scotland, a lot of other batsmen and captains would be under pressure.

He' has been around for ages though despite not playing many good innings against good quality international bowling, a charmed life.

King Kane

International Debutant
It's all unravelling for Scotland now.

Still a better performance than the first game where they got blown away.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Privately I think Scotland will be quite filthy with themselves. They've been way under par in these two games

McMullen by far the brightest shining light. He was always a talent 4/5 years ago playing league cricket here, but I'm blown away with how good he is performing at the highest level

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Privately I think Scotland will be quite filthy with themselves. They've been way under par in these two games

McMullen by far the brightest shining light. He was always a talent 4/5 years ago playing league cricket here, but I'm blown away with how good he is performing at the highest level
Yeah they have played like a village cricket team when they much better than that

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There's been so many upsets from associates in world events that we forget a lot of them are glorified grade cricketers.

But Brandon McMullen looks every bit an international cricketer, and a good one. Class bat and while his gentle outswingers don't look like they should be effective, he keeps taking poles