• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of Pakistan- Test Series

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Squeezes the ball out with his ring finger carrom ball style, but has typical leggie variations.
I was going to pay you out in my usual style because I was absolutely sure you said middle finger, but if you did say that you've edited it since.

After staring at too much poor quality PSL footage I remembered Google exists and there's pictures that show it pretty clearly:

1725355855179.png

reyrey

U19 Vice-Captain
I was going to pay you out in my usual style because I was absolutely sure you said middle finger, but if you did say that you've edited it since.

After staring at too much poor quality PSL footage I remembered Google exists and there's pictures that show it pretty clearly:

View attachment 41510
Haha. I edited it. I haven't watched him bowl since the England series and was trying to remember which finger it was. I do remember them saying his spinning finger was crazy strong and felt hardened like a steel rod.

I also remember he had a good googly, but apparently not anymore?

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I also remember he had a good googly, but apparently not anymore?
I haven't really seen what his bowling's been like because I've just been following cricinfo and watching highlights. He did pick up plenty of wickets with his googly before and if he's lost it I don't see how he can be effective in tests going forward. I just assumed that because the pitch was grassy he wasn't turning it much, he's a pretty gentle spinner of the ball.

cricman

International 12th Man
Bangladesh didn't even need 9 or 10 days to win 2-0. They did it in 8.

BCB should appeal the points deduction for the slow over rate in the first test.

Set up some raging turners for SAF and they have an outside shot at the WTC final no? with an away series vs Windies to close the cycle? That's even if they get drubbed by India

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Nah that was the NZ away win for sure. Outside Asia against the reigning test champions in their conditions. Special, special win. Beating Australia and England was huge when they happened but not so hard given the pitches that were prepared.
yeah nz win is the biggest for sure

as far as away series win concerns this is the biggest as we won against west indies and zimbabwe only

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Bangladesh didn't even need 9 or 10 days to win 2-0. They did it in 8.

BCB should appeal the points deduction for the slow over rate in the first test.

Set up some raging turners for SAF and they have an outside shot at the WTC final no? with an away series vs Windies to close the cycle? That's even if they get drubbed by India
Good luck with that England won a game within 3 days I believe and still had a points deduction for slow over rate.