• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of Pakistan- Test Series

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
This match is galloping along so the odds on a result have dropped wildly. It's now close to an even 3-way split

View attachment 41487

A draw was well ahead of Pakistan winning last night because of the expectation they'd have to set up a high target in between rain breaks. Now they've partly collapsed the odds have come in becuase they're going to involuntarily set a target, and the odds have understandably little faith in Bangladesh successfully chasing a modest to average total.
The draw odds surprise me if we have most of today and all of tomorrow.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah I'm inclined to agree with your comment earlier now. He's putting it together nicely. Like a more potent EbaGOAT
I think hes sacrificing 3-4Kph in between overs to get his line right. From what I've seen previously that he can bowl 145+ all six deliveries with wayward line. Now he is tracking it back to 142-144 and throwing 147-148 one or two in an over. Looks more effective this way as hes able to control his line.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If Pakistan lose this you know that Rizwan is going to take about 70% of the blame on PakPassion.