• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of Pakistan- Test Series

Howe_zat

Audio File
Nahid Rana's first class batting career: 11 runs from 102 balls across 14 dismissals.

I love there being a pro record that I could have replicated

Aritro

International Regular
EbaGOAT was very similar at the start too.
He put in the work and improved though, unusually for Bangladeshi cricketers. I remember he hit a 20 once. Might have crossed 10 a couple of times as well.

The Shoriful miracle comes to an end.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
He put in the work and improved though, unusually for Bangladeshi cricketers. I remember he hit a 20 once. Might have crossed 10 a couple of times as well.

The Shoriful miracle comes to an end.
Yeah I think he was just so raw that he'd never had any serious batting coaching. "Maybe you can average 6 instead of 1" will usually pay dividends from pro coaches unless you're as blind as Chris Martin.