• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of Pakistan- Test Series

Howe_zat

Audio File
This is Bangladesh's highest score in Pakistan (in their 6th test here) and 2nd highest score against Pakistan overall. 555/6 in 2015 their best

Aritro

International Regular
They could do with speeding up now that we've won tbh. Would be fun to see some boundaries.

Aritro

International Regular
Mushfiqur beats Rizwan as his score ticks over to 172* on a day of victories for Bangladesh

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I really thought Mehidy's ton which I expertly predicted when he was on about 15 would transform him as a batsman but he barely averages more since that than before it, despite looking like a genuine middle order bat when he gets in sometimes. Such a weird player. Maybe giving him more responsibility at 6 or so would help but it'd obviously be a big gamble.

Aritro

International Regular
I really thought Mehidy's ton which I expertly predicted when he was on about 15 would transform him as a batsman but he barely averages more since that than before it, despite looking like a genuine middle order bat when he gets in sometimes. Such a weird player. Maybe giving him more responsibility at 6 or so would help but it'd obviously be a big gamble.
Yeah I think he's actually a sub-all rounder bat but a lot better than a tailender. Wouldn't be playing him anywhere near 6.

Aritro

International Regular
Hasan Mahmud goes for a doughty 18 ball duck. Still remains to be seen whether the last three will be able to surpass my prediction of 5 runs between them.