• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of Pakistan- Test Series

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Dont want to see Shakib in our team anymore. He creates bad environment in the dressing room. His presence affects others in the team. Should be dropped from next test onwards. Too many controversies sorrounding him when hes there.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This has been a catastrophic misreading of the pitch. I'm not sure if the rain somehow changed how it's supposed to play but there's Mohammad Ali brings no utility. Really need a spinner. Miraz got some turn and bounce so maybe Abrar could've done something here. Oh, Yasir Shah. Where did you disappear?

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
This has been a catastrophic misreading of the pitch. I'm not sure if the rain somehow changed how it's supposed to play but there's Mohammad Ali brings no utility. Really need a spinner. Miraz got some turn and bounce so maybe Abrar could've done something here. Oh, Yasir Shah. Where did you disappear?
Yeah Salman Agha getting something to work on there. Abrar would have been more than handy.

Aritro

International Regular
Don't ask :ph34r:

Aritro

International Regular
Dont want to see Shakib in our team anymore. He creates bad environment in the dressing room. His presence affects others in the team. Should be dropped from next test onwards. Too many controversies sorrounding him when hes there.
I'm wondering if he's someone who's okay to deal with when he's not in charge. But yeah, he's no longer good enough to justify tolerating him if he's a huge ****

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
I'm wondering if he's someone who's okay to deal with when he's not in charge. But yeah, he's no longer good enough to justify tolerating him if he's a huge ****
Hes booked for murder case today

My take on this that its a political case charged on him and hes not guilty. Its totally my personal opinion. But we have to take into account the side effects of such things as cricket is a team game. We have seen multiple accusations against him throughout his career. Many things not even appeared in media and he managed those with money. He has a fraud case in stock exchange business and got away with it only with light fine. Hes involved in some other business which are shady as hell.

Aritro

International Regular
Hes booked for murder case today

My take on this that its a political case charged on him and hes not guilty. Its totally my personal opinion. But we have to take into account the side effects of such things as cricket is a team game. We have seen multiple accusations against him throughout his career. Many things not even appeared in media and he managed those with money. He has a fraud case in stock exchange business and got away with it only with light fine. Hes involved in some other business which are shady as hell.
Tbf it appears that 156 others have been accused in this murder case, including the former Prime Minister and Transport minister so they're casting the net pretty wide lol

As for the bolded bit, nah I can't imagine a deshi politician doing things like that :ph34r:

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Tbf it appears that 156 others have been accused in this murder case, including the former Prime Minister and Transport minister so they're casting the net pretty wide lol

As for the bolded bit, nah I can't imagine a deshi politician doing things like that :ph34r:
I've been hearing that board took a decision to ban him for indefinite period once this test is over. He should not have been selected in the first place for this tour with so many things happening. Chief selector said hes selected based on merit but the selector is not taking into account the mental aspect of him and how it could affect others in the team. Shocking from the guy as I thought hes a very level headed one.

Aritro

International Regular
I've been hearing that board took a decision to ban him for indefinite period once this test is over. He should not have been selected in the first place for this tour with so many things happening. Chief selector said hes selected based on merit but the selector is not taking into account the mental aspect of him and how it could affect others in the team. Shocking from the guy as I thought hes a very level headed one.
Who's the chief selector these days?

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Can see Hannan Sarkar being a good selector as long as he doesn't have to select anything outside off stump
With his rare foot movement it still amazes me how he scored two back to back half centuries in Australia against McGrath and co iirc

found this gem

Last edited:

trundler

Bangladesh in control since lunch. Ali is a pointless bowler. Salman out of his depth.

trundler

Deserved a ton there. Very well played. I'd like us to keep spamming this hack against Shakib and Liton.

trundler

What makes Shahzad the new Fazal? I think he could be handy, but my pedantry wants to understand the analogy more.
It's a pretty surface level analogy. They are both medium paced and have a lazy action. Just desperately want competent bowlers

Aritro

International Regular
With his rare foot movement it still amazes me how he scored two back to back half centuries in Australia against McGrath and co iirc

found this gem

Thanks for this, I enjoyed it. Lol @ how many of those runs came through the leg side.

That was the tour when our players went around asking the Australians for autographs.