• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** English Football Season 2024/25

Molehill

International Captain
Goodbye Crysenscio Summerville :crybaby: Enjoy being the smallest man in the West Ham dugout
Well that's one Leeds player who won't be scoring against Portsmouth on Saturday - I fear a few others might though. How do you get promoted and end up with a worse squad than the one that got you up?

CartyDurham

International Captain
Away win 2-0 at Cardiff

still no centre forward at the club for 18 months now

in other news the signing of Solanke for spurs appears to be a good deal though expensive

He really came on strong last season

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great win, but obviously being me I'll focus on a negative, 479 games since we didn't start an academy product, broken today, bit depressing.

CartyDurham

International Captain
Currently watching Hibs v Celtic which Celtic are winning 2-0

looks a beautiful day in Edinburgh and it’s most certainly Sunshine on Leith

Last edited:

CartyDurham

International Captain
Midweek league cup all games on Skysports+

I suspect most teams will be puttting out mostly second XIs

we are at Preston and tipped to win but the manager has already said he is going to change all the team, and our reserves are mediocre in the extreme , so Preston may be the bet

CartyDurham

International Captain

as expected we simply can’t score and losing 1-0 at Preston. Stats, no shots either on or off target by Sunderland