• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official 2024 Olympics Thread***

Hungry Llama

U19 12th Man
Gimson and Burnet disqualified after drifting across the line before the horn. I dunno how u put a brave face on that.
Hope it dont upset their wedding plans.

Hungry Llama

U19 12th Man
Dont think the French runner was at fault for Scott mills falling and then bringing down 3 others.
Very lucky he got reinstated after his outburst but that final is gonna be crowded.

ATM i dont see how GB can equal the Tokyo medal haul, certainly not the golds.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Singapore in with a shot for Gold in kitefoiling. Would be the first since the ‘08 one in the 100m butterfly

Hungry Llama

U19 12th Man
I think a lot of people will be supporting Canada in the beach volleyball cos of Brandy W.
If the swiss can have a team, why cant GB, we surely have a lot more beaches.

Hungry Llama

U19 12th Man
I dont recall seeing 1 chinese winning gold. Where have they been winning all these golds, cant all be
in diving? Theyve got 28 so far!

Ali TT

International Regular
Track cycling - we have all these folks who can cycle very fast, let's find a bunch of random ways to showcase how fast they can cycle, including sticking four of them into a single event.