• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official 2024 Olympics Thread***

weeman27bob

International Vice-Captain
Ooft, really good race between Team GB and Australia there. I think Australia would probably have got it regardless of the GB rider slipping off his bike at the end.

ripper868

International Coach
Excellent ride by the aussie lads, as mentioned held a consistent gap the whole race so don't think the Brit slipping had any impact on the result.

weeman27bob

International Vice-Captain
Big swing in the women's race to get the bronze for GB.

Could be a really close gold medal race between USA and NZ

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just watching the race walking, and when they showed a slo-mo, it appeared a number of them were breaking the rules.

Glenda Morejon from Ecuador has been jogging most of the way.
It looks as though basicslly all of them are actually running a lot of time. Just get rid of the event if the rules are not going to be enforced

Hungry Llama

U19 12th Man
USA win win win just about everything in athletics. Keep pipping GB on the line.
And then Oz beat GB at everything else. If the trend continues i expect Anna Hall to win
the Heptathlon and KJT to come 4th.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Australians can’t run for **** but we seem to be doing most other things pretty well

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hey guys,

I've lost all access to TV, the internet, and newspapers. Can someone update me with the medal table please. Specifically where Australia is on it and how many golds we have won.