• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official 2024 Olympics Thread***

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That means we’re a shoo in for a stack more
Mate, asked my friend why her daughter’s skiff headed off to Algeria last night and she said that it was because they were surrounded by their closest competitors so has to separate if they wanted a medal

Ended up 7th

ripper868

International Coach
This dressage has been absolutely riveting. My dog barks at horses on the tv all the time, so have used it as a training opportunity its. 10 mins down, not a peep after initial outbursts. Dressage has its place after all. It's probably not the olympics, but it's something.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm happy that a French person won something (a medal). The Olympics truly are a miracle

Spark

Global Moderator
The one with four is just complete madness lmao

EDIT: The third boat coming in and barging the two that were already there out of the way with perfect comic timing lmao

weeman27bob

International Vice-Captain
Ooft, really high quality men's floor final.

Team GB athlete put in a great final routine, but got marked down on difficulty compared to what the commentators were expecting

Spark

Global Moderator
This is very fun but I do wonder how often the races aren't decided in the first ten seconds by who gets to the rollover first. Don't think a single race has gone against type so far