• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England, JULY 9th to 25th, 2024-- 3 TEST MATCHES

Qlder

International Debutant
Haha i couldnt find the thread and then saw that it's finally pinned with only 2-3 days left in the series, good work 😉

Qlder

International Debutant
Really good warning all these prostate cancer stories for Bob Willis day. Michael Holding's dad and brother both got it.

And all it takes now is a simple blood test every year for anyone 45+ while I remember a much more intrusive test only 7 years ago 😞

Last edited:

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Really good warning all these prostate cancer stories for Bob Willis day. Michael Holding's dad and brother both got it.

And all it takes now is a simple blood test every year for anyone 45+ while I remember a much more intrusive test only 7 years ago 😞
Aye my dad had it a few years back during COVID.

One of the more fortunate ones. It's the "best" cancer in the loosest of senses as it's a lot more treatable than most other types.

Qlder

International Debutant
Geez I hate it when left-field Bazball selections pay off. Bashir and Smith don't make their #1 County side but they keep doing well this series 😞

West Indies will no doubt be disappointed they couldn't get a first innings lead after that start this morning.

Woakes is a darn consistent no.8 bat. Always good for a 20 or 30 odd.