• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England, JULY 9th to 25th, 2024-- 3 TEST MATCHES

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sanga says that the bowling has been really really good. That's a crap take-- he's closed his eyes when Alzarri's been bowling.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why must cricketers always eat lunch at lunch time? I feel like every single day my 40 minutes of peace coincides with a window of no cricket.

Hungry Llama

U19 12th Man
Good bowling by windies this morning, and i thought like everyone else roots lbw was easily legside.
Having climbed out of the 54-5 sized hole theyd dug for themselves I hope england dont go all bazball
and gift their remaining wkts after lunch. Looks like Stokes wants to get after Motie. Its only the 2nd
day whats wrong with 'lets bat to the end of play'?

At least the suns out now. Hope it stays that way.