• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England, JULY 9th to 25th, 2024-- 3 TEST MATCHES

CartyDurham

International Captain
Little bit of luck for Louis there

England not quite getting the bowling right so far and the West Indies are looking comfortable albeit with having a little bit of good fortune

im enjoying this start to the match

Brathwaite 50 up :clap: Be nice if he can get a ton

CartyDurham

International Captain
that was a beauty and Louis goes c Smith b Atkinson 26 off 61

76 for 1.

looking at the replay , I think Atkinson hit the perfect length on that delivery

the West Indies have done well to get this far as there is definitely a lot of swing and movement off the seam

CartyDurham

International Captain
I loved that play by Mackenzie

@Qlder your 100 for 1 lunch score prediction is looking well on here

maybe not. Mark Wood cleans up Mackenzie with a beautiful inswinger at high pace

thank god he doesn’t just have pace as far as I’m concerned

CartyDurham

International Captain
That was not the shot to the last ball before lunch

Athanze plays on and gifts a wicket to Atkinson

97 for 3 Lunch

the more I see of Atkinson he reminds me of a faster Bresnan

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Decent session for England. Lose toss and get a couple is always good.

McKenzie is nowhere near an international player. Sad for the lad, not his fault he is out of his depth.

Poor shot by Athanaze to gift another one before lunch. Our session completely

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yeah that 3rd wicket definitely swings it. Athanaze has a bit more about him then the other two from what we've seen so far so having him in the hutch matters.