• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England, JULY 9th to 25th, 2024-- 3 TEST MATCHES

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Windies win toss and bat.

Motie in for sinclair the only change for either side.

Braithwaite paused after winning toss before calling bat.

Aggers gone off on TMS thinking it was something, just asked Stokes about it.

Qlder

International Debutant
C'mon Windies...1-100 at lunch would be nice 😀

Cricinfo and Sky Sports has given Shamar a promotion to #10 over Seales, about time

CartyDurham

International Captain
Morning/Afternoon/Evening all

The weather today is looking perfect to bat first . West Indies will need to produce their first innings of last week again

as for England , when or if we get the West Indies 9 down, do not place 8 fielders on the boundary . Bowl at the stumps lbw or bowled

oh can I just add, I love the West Indies anthem

Howe_zat

Audio File
My support for Mikyle Louis as a fielder definitely started ironically but he did have a moment that charmed me to him while batting which was how utterly furious he was to get out, and having the determination to steadfastly be on 0* after half an hour does back that up.

Almost certain to be one of the random cricketers one ends up becoming a genuine fan of for completely non-ability reasons. I sincerely hope he makes a hundred against someone else.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Go Woakes, go brokes. Huge overcorrection in length in that over. Going too full after starting out his spell mostly bowling the unlucky length.

CartyDurham

International Captain
Good start for the West Indies but iirc they were 61 for 0 last innings

don’t think England have found the right length to bowl this morning as there is plenty of swing available

could be Brathwaites day after that second piece of luck