• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Harry Brook

Coronis

International Coach
Setting up the game at Lord’s 09
10fer at Trent Bridge in 13
6fer as we skittled you for 136 at Edgbaston in 15

Probably others but they’re the ones that came to mind
Nah you picked his 3 good matches. (and 2 of those he was useless in the second innings)

Outside of that he has 15 home Ashes tests with 28 wickets @ 54.82 lol

F R A U D
R
A
U
D

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Nah you picked his 3 good matches. (and 2 of those he was useless in the second innings)

F R A U D
R
A
U
D
He owned at Edgbaston 09, we just didn’t win so I didn’t include it. I’ll go through match by match and prove you wrong…sometime soon

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've always associated "take the L" style comments with someone who badly wants the convo to stop on their terms

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!

F R A U D
R
A
U
D
He's played for like 21 years and, what, 8 or 9 Ashes series? Of course he's going to have some good performances in there even if just by pure coincidence. It's the overall record that matters (which is not good)