• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England, JULY 9th to 25th, 2024-- 3 TEST MATCHES

CartyDurham

International Captain
That’s good to see and read . He’s finished tonight with 24 for 1 off his 20 balls . Good pace and intelligent pace off deliveries

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha it was actually a GIMH PM that alerted me to what was going on here in the first place, I haven't look at this tour thread at all.

EDIT: Oh I see what you mean now. lol
Check out the libertarian free speech warrior dobbing posters in to the mods. WAC.

Qlder

International Debutant
With McKenzie doing nothing at #3 will he be replaced by Imlach? Is Motie now fit? Do they stick with Shamar? Does Sinclair play as allrounder if Motie back?

So many questions...

Molehill

International Captain
With McKenzie doing nothing at #3 will he be replaced by Imlach? Is Motie now fit? Do they stick with Shamar? Does Sinclair play as allrounder if Motie back?

So many questions...
Given Louis is out I suspect they wouldn't want to make 2 changes to the top order. Sinclair didn't seem much of an all rounder even if his FC batting average suggests it might be, could certainly expect more short stuff if he plays. Shamar has never seemed 100% fit so far, either he's getting closer to it or needs resting.

Weather forecast is good (the next 3 weeks after today look fantastic here - must be for the sodding Hundred), so result would seem likely and could be something for the spinners later on once the sun has had an impact.

Qlder

International Debutant
Given Louis is out I suspect they wouldn't want to make 2 changes to the top order. Sinclair didn't seem much of an all rounder even if his FC batting average suggests it might be, could certainly expect more short stuff if he plays.
It's Jeremiah Loius the bowler that is out, not Mikyle Louis so I'd say they have to try Imlach?

Chin Music

State Vice-Captain
Given Louis is out I suspect they wouldn't want to make 2 changes to the top order. Sinclair didn't seem much of an all rounder even if his FC batting average suggests it might be, could certainly expect more short stuff if he plays. Shamar has never seemed 100% fit so far, either he's getting closer to it or needs resting.

Weather forecast is good (the next 3 weeks after today look fantastic here - must be for the sodding Hundred), so result would seem likely and could be something for the spinners later on once the sun has had an impact.
It is Jeremiah Louis, a squad seamer rather than Mikyle Louis, the batsman who is injured, so they only need to make 1 change to top order. I think they should consider that. They should bring back Motie if he is well enough, he looked both a decent spinner and bat.