• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England, JULY 9th to 25th, 2024-- 3 TEST MATCHES

CartyDurham

International Captain

CartyDurham

International Captain
You miscounted. That list has 4 losses
I realise now. But in the text before the breakdown it stated 3

Also, most of his hundreds have come in a winning cause. 20 of Root's 32 hundreds have come in wins, while 7 in drawn Tests and only three in a loss against India in 2021, New Zealand in 2023 and Australia in Ashes 2023.

another drop to the list and another one, so just bowl him :laugh:

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
Almost certain England will win but they left runs out there in this match. Should have been a 500+ score easily between the two innings.

CartyDurham

International Captain
How embarrassing, England so scared of West Indes they are waiting to be bowled out rather than declaring 380 ahead 😆
You do like to put a boot in

some would say completely obsessed to downgrade England in any situation

I would not be one of those mind , I read your attempts with mirth