• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Road to India in Australia 2024-25

GirthQuake

School Boy/Girl Captain
It's Akashdeep if Shami is not available. Kuldeep Sen is also a worthy gamble.

Lots of deeps sloshing around.

Couple of Delhi boys also in reckoning or going to be in reckoning - Himanshu and Harshit. Both should travel with India A to AUS especially with Gambhir as coach. Too soon for Mayank but hoping his time comes soon.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wouldn't be surprised if we got whitewashed and I also wouldn't be surprised if we won the series. Don't really know how to gauge the strengths of the two teams right now.

I hope we play Kuldeep at some stage in this series. He's going to have to take over from Ashwin jadeja eventually so he should be given a long run in the side to maintain that momentum from the England series.

Burgey

Wouldn't be surprised if we got whitewashed and I also wouldn't be surprised if we won the series. Don't really know how to gauge the strengths of the two teams right now.

I hope we play Kuldeep at some stage in this series.
A lot will depend on whether Marnus comes good tbh. If he makes some runs it will go a long way to stabilizing the batting. Said previously we need a Shield opener to knock down the door so Smith can go back to four imo.

Daemon

Yea on one hand it’s Aus in Aus and on the other they dropped a game to WI

GirthQuake

School Boy/Girl Captain
Play Akash Deep ahead of Siraj who's been coasting on fumes for too long. 3 quicks, Jadeja the fluffer, and Kuldeep Yadav the attack spin option. Pointless to bother with 4 quicks or playing duds like Shardul for mythical batting depth.

Xix2565

International Regular
The bowling attack should be Bumrah/Shami/Siraj/Ashwin/Jadeja with maybe one more pacer instead of a middle order batter. Frauds asking for Ashwin to be dropped should be dropkicked into the ocean.

GirthQuake

School Boy/Girl Captain
The bowling attack should be Bumrah/Shami/Siraj/Ashwin/Jadeja with maybe one more pacer instead of a middle order batter. Frauds asking for Ashwin to be dropped should be dropkicked into the ocean.
Ashwin the hometown bully should dropped. Maybe he should drop himself in the ocean knowing he'll never measure up to Lyon.

GirthQuake

School Boy/Girl Captain
Fat Ashwin is 38 with an embarrassing average of 42 in Australia. Cannot move, cannot bowl. What an embarrassment.

Wish him luck as a 3rd rate Youtuber.

Xix2565

International Regular
Fat Ashwin is 38 with an embarrassing average of 42 in Australia. Cannot move, cannot bowl. What an embarrassment.

Wish him luck as a 3rd rate Youtuber.
I understand that sometimes Test cricket is boring to watch but you really cannot post this while also claiming to be someone who watches the game. Either you know this sort of thing is nonsense or you just want to lie and make up fantasies. Which is it?

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Well technically he's right on almost all counts there other than the weight bit. Ashwin is skinny fat, not outright fat.

Ok will join queue to ocean.

GirthQuake

School Boy/Girl Captain
I understand that sometimes Test cricket is boring to watch but you really cannot post this while also claiming to be someone who watches the game. Either you know this sort of thing is nonsense or you just want to lie and make up fantasies. Which is it?
Oh no. Are you going to nuance the hell out of Ashwin's embarrassing record in AUS? Even the TM of India smells the coffee and drop Ashwin in half the matches played in SENA. Just look up the record in last 5 years.