• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England, JULY 9th to 25th, 2024-- 3 TEST MATCHES

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Gus Atkinson will worry Australia in the winter. His Pace will have the old farts reaching for their retirement pensions
I know this is part of your bit,but is Atkinson really THAT fast? He's not wood or even jofra from what I saw yesterday. Our #4 batting all-rounder bowls faster off a casual as **** run up.

chris.hinton

International Captain
I know this is part of your bit,but is Atkinson really THAT fast? He's not wood or even jofra from what I saw yesterday. Our #4 batting all-rounder bowls faster off a casual as **** run up.
With Archer and Wood. We have the tools to destroy Australia in their backyard. 93-98 mph is going to be scary for the old boys

chris.hinton

International Captain
My Cricket Club has a West Indian overseas player. Scored a 100 last week, Bowling well. And a great bloke who is well liked at the club, First class cricketer as well