• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The FINAL- South Africa vs India (D), Kensington Oval, Barbados-- June 29th

HouHsiaoHsien

International Debutant
We won besides brainfade from Pant and Sky, also Kohli batting like Babar Azam. Goes to show how awesome Bumrah is.
Kohli batted well to the situation. Just see what happened after Klaasen got out. With India’s recent records in finals, if Kohli got out for 39 of 30 or so, India would’ve crawled to 150. A valuable contribution, tho I would’ve given MOM to Boom.

Bahseph

International Debutant
Heartbroken at the end,but all credit to India. Bumrah was fantastic. Totally turned the game. I know most people will term this a choke and I don't know how you could defend it as a SA fan. There are vulnerabilities in the side and unfortunately the lack of form of Reeza and Markram and Jansen at 7 were exposed today. It was a great game,I would have enjoyed it more if I was a neutral!