• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The FINAL- South Africa vs India (D), Kensington Oval, Barbados-- June 29th

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
:laugh:

Interestingly, SA still at 2.05 while India at 1.74. I think it should be SA in front. I just put a few down on SA last over when they were 2.45.
Also took the under of 158 when it was paying 3.2. Just for $20. I do hope they’ll get more but that’s definitely good odds IMO.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nortje can just settle into a rhythm with the start SA have had. India really could've rattled him and made him go for runs on a deck like this.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't like india sending axar in ahead of dube. If your going to try and play this "agressive brand of cricket" don't back away from it the second **** goes wrong in a pressure game. They did the same thing vs ENG in the 2022 WC where they decided to consolidate and explode at the death on a flat pitch after early pressure.