• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah, good guess. The failed baiting was very similar. Had thankfully totally forgotten about AA though.
Good incentive to make a multi given he only left because he lost that bet too.

I think Spark just decided to permaban because he openly admitted to being a multi, not sure he knows for sure who it is but I reckon it's AA.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah it was AA. At least to my level of satisfaction.

Honestly could be the lamest reason for making a multi I've seen in my time here.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good incentive to make a multi given he only left because he lost that bet too.

I think Spark just decided to permaban because he openly admitted to being a multi, not sure he knows for sure who it is but I reckon it's AA.
Pant kameez didn't display the same grammatical idiosyncrasies as AA so I'm not fully sold on that identification but the context lines up.

Clearly a multi though as, aside from the confession, he had too much of a CW style of posting and was memeing too hard.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Technically since AA was banned for a bet and not for breaking some actual forum rule, shouldn't a multi just be allowed 🤔🤔🤔
Nah technically all multis should be banned permanently, and the original accounts should be given extra infractions for making multis. AA was never actually banned, he just lost a bet and honoured it (until he didn't).

Sometimes there's leniency when a multi is a funny gag for a one-off post etc, or when someone uses it to read but not post, but that doesn't really fit here. If he wants to post he should do what RTB did and just renege and get teased for it for a few weeks.