• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's wonderful but I'm sure she'll be equally proud of him even if he registers the two blobs I'm hoping for

Molehill

International Captain
Apparently both Robinson and Bashir had a stomach bug today and didn't train. Also, both Wilson (standing) and Dharmasena (3rd umpire), had the same issue. It could mean a debut for the Indian 4th umpire (could hardly be any worse than those 2).

Pitch looks a bat first belter. Stokes needs to win the toss if England are to have any chance really.

White Ball

State 12th Man
Massive test for England. If you lose 3-2 to India, you have had a bloody good series. But if you lose 4-1 then that’s quite convincing, so you are going from quite close to quite convincing with one match.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
5 debutants for India in this series.

What's with teams giving caps to numerous players in a series these days? lol

WI, SA, and now India.

Time's a changing.

(I jest)