• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Socerer 01

International Captain
Sharma has a good cool head on him, just not very innovative, so if plan A doesn't go to plan he finds it very difficult to adapt to another plan

that's how I see it anyway. Aus took him to the swrod in the WC final and he froze. Same is happening here for Eng
this is spot on

Kohli is kind of similar except for the cool head so he frequently ditches plan A anyway and adapts wrongly

Arachnodouche

International Captain
A cool head doesn't involve cursing and showing your frustrations on the field of play. That's our job ffs.

Rohit has to have the most easily frazzled on-field demeanor of any elegant batsman I've watched. Gower, Mark Waugh, Lara, Hooper, VVS, Jaywardene, Mohammad Yousuf, heck even Inzy was unflappable/unmovable mostly.

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Dravid's way too passive to coach this team. I think he would have gelled well with a more proactive captain like Kohli, but both him and Rohit are too happy to let the game drift. Dravid's captaincy tenure was much the same.
Exactly. Same old mentality of just have to be patient. That patience game don't work anymore unless you have relentless bowlers like Hazelwood or McGrath or lyon, India don't have anyone of that caliber.

White Ball

State 12th Man
It’s a long way back from here and to win this game we will need some help from England. If we can get to within 60-70 of their score and skittle them for around 150.
Huge ask and even that will probably be too much to chase. But we have a chance

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Are Indian fans actually taking the piss with the Gambhiring stuff now...I mean if they are, it's a great shtick. But is it actually that there is this genuine fear that they're never going to win from any position?

White Ball

State 12th Man
Are Indian fans actually taking the piss with the Gambhiring stuff now...I mean if they are, it's a great shtick. But is it actually that there is this genuine fear that they're never going to win from any position?
I am not! I don’t think we are favourites but I do think we have a chance but a lot would need to go our way

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It’s like 60-40

Obviously sometimes we’re just taking the piss

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
It’s a long way back from here and to win this game we will need some help from England. If we can get to within 60-70 of their score and skittle them for around 150.
Huge ask and even that will probably be too much to chase. But we have a chance
No we don’t…you kidding?!

Andyhere

International 12th Man
I don't understand the siren going off for no balls in test match, what's the point of siren there is no free hit in Tests.