• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I like 'Tommy' as a bowler but he's not going to do much bowling 75mph. His fitness and stamina doesn't seem great so can't see him in this side for the long term.
If you're right, there's something wrong with Robinson between the ears. The Indian quicks have shown that there's something out here if the quicker bowlers are prepared to put a bit of effort in.

hazsa19

International Regular
Wait they'd shown 3 reds before, why the * did impact change now :mad2:

And shouldn't we get the review back?
Was always umpires call on my feed (discovery/ tnt whatever it is).

I don't really get umpires call on impact. Any bowling side wouldve been frustrated if that was given not out and stayed not out on review.

kevinw

International 12th Man
If you're right, there's something wrong with Robinson between the ears. The India quicks have shown that there's something out here if the quicker bowlers are prepared to put a bit of effort in.
There's probably a reason why he was never selected until his late twenties despite a FC record of 20 or so. If he had a better attitude and levels of fitness and professionalism he could've been a top class pacer for a number of years now in the Hazelwood mould. What's weird is that Farbrace is his stepdad.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Was always umpires call on my feed (discovery/ tnt whatever it is).

I don't really get umpires call on impact. Any bowling side wouldve been frustrated if that was given not out and stayed not out on review.
Yeah I think there’s been a broad consensus on this forum since day 1 of DRS that Umpire’s Call for pitched and impact is silly

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Bashir seems to be bowling well.

btw what's the consensus about the pitch? How come it was doing all sorts in the first session before calming down ever since?