• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Only criticism of Ballsdeep on debut is his no ball ratio. Hurt by that first one and still bowls them.
I dont think its like flipping a switch though, esp. for fast bowlers. I remember some fast bowler stating in an interview it took them 1 month practice to get the foot consistently back by a few centimeters.

Xix2565

International Regular
we should have a look at avesh in tests

similar lengths but he swings it out well

shouldn't be judged on white ball cricket because he moves the red ball way more and has crazy ranji numbers
I think he would've played this series tbh, just a little unlucky with the injuries/rotations.

Socerer 01

International Captain
we should have a look at avesh in tests

similar lengths but he swings it out well

shouldn't be judged on white ball cricket because he moves the red ball way more and has crazy ranji numbers
im shocked he hasnt played a test yet

his career so far reminds me of Thakur and he has been better than Thakur too in ipl and ranji