• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** English Football Season 2023/24

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Harry Kane not being able to get off the goose egg in his "trophies won" column despite being in Europe's biggest farmer's league, and absolutely peeing in the goals, is also highly amusing.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lol, I forgot what crap nights in the CL felt like. I still think we roll Porto over at the Emirates though

Socerer 01

International Captain
Harry Kane not being able to get off the goose egg in his "trophies won" column despite being in Europe's biggest farmer's league, and absolutely peeing in the goals, is also highly amusing.
there is a certain irony in England’s best player of his generation not winning any trophy

Socerer 01

International Captain
all this means is that Bayern will sign Wirtz and somehow woo Alonso over to the job in the summer, maybe even sign Frimpong just to rub it in

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I mean "generation" isn't exactly a word with clear boundaries, so it can basically mean more or less whatever the speaker wants it to.

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
What a time to have so many crucial injuries
8 players lost to season ending injuries including both first choice centre backs, the starlet playmaker and two central midfielders. But we're still top and we fight on regardless......

You were talking about Portsmouth right????

Niall

International Coach
That result flattered United, Fulham should have that game long before the Maguire equalizer.
United have had some some nice wins recently, but they have been very open and naive, its going to be an absolute bloodbath when they rock up at City next week. 🏳

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Huge win for @wpdavid's mob.

I see your manager quipped he wasn't David Copperfield - if he does half as well as Clement has done at us (who lied to us and told us he wasn't Harry Potter when he arrived), then you'll be fine.

Skipper Pup

U19 Vice-Captain
and who would you pick over him?
Depends where you draw the line at his "generation". 8 years earlier and you're entering Rooney territory.

Might be a left field shout but I'd say Kyle Walker. Sustained period at the very top, won it all and isn't out of place in the best RBs ever to play in the PL conversation. Even Trent at 25yo could be a shout as we don't know what he'll achieve over the next few years.

Bellingham needs another few seasons at Madrid.