• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Man, this is shaping up to be a huge target. It means I might be into the working day on Monday by the time we get the win. Ah well

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah I think that 4th innings at Hyderabad was a one off and we're very much finding the level of this attack.
They’ve bowled well at other times than that too - a massive first innings deficit will often do this.

Would put good money on three of this attack starting the next home Test.

Spark

Global Moderator
They’ve bowled well at other times than that too - a massive first innings deficit will often do this.

Would put good money on three of this attack starting the next home Test.
Oh I should have clarified that I meant the spinners tbh. There's real assistance on offer out there that they're not making good use of but you are right that a first innings deficit can often produce this.