• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well done India, should win from here unless they collapse in a heap and we somehow bat better than all series.

Such an opportunity missed and basically thrown away. 😡🤬

Burgey

I suppose the counter-argument would be that if Duckett had batted in a more traditional manner yesterday, we'd have started today at 130 for 2 and could still have been dismissed for 300 and a bit. Still immensely frustrating though.
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the approach Duckett and other blokes in the line up take because they lack the defensive game to play otherwise.

I think the fans need to adjust their outlook though, because you can’t on the one hand say it’s in their best interests to play that way then turn around and complain they’re getting out to extravagant shots.

That’s not a shot at yourself btw, more a comment on the way people react to these sort of dismissals geneally

I do think root’s was bad though, primarily because he’s got a career’s worth of work behind him that shows he can play more within himself and score plenty of runs at test level. If a player of his comparative ability got out playing that shot in my team, I think I would probably beat him to death with a stump

Burgey

Anderson dying his hair like a 90s boy band member at his age is ****ing tragic.

Like the bloke who runs a spin class I do who’s in his mid-late 40s and has a play list of contemporary “hi-NRG dance tracks”, that hair cut is a tragic manchild midlife crisis.

God, people do **** things to themselves on long cricket tours. His grandkids need to have a word with him.

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
I love Jimmy but what the actual **** is he doing with his hair - blonde highlights at 41.

Who does he think he is - an Aussie 😆

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Well done India, should win from here unless they collapse in a heap and we somehow bat better than all series.

Such an opportunity missed and basically thrown away. 😡🤬
As was Lords in the Ashes.

Alas they’ve learnt nothing from pretty much the same scenario.

Test cricket is still the winner, they ain’t “saving it” if they can’t play it.

flibbertyjibber

Anderson dying his hair like a 90s boy band member at his age is ****ing tragic.

Like the bloke who runs a spin class I do who’s in his mid-late 40s and has a play list of contemporary “hi-NRG dance tracks”, that hair cut is a tragic manchild midlife crisis.

God, people do **** things to themselves on long cricket tours. His grandkids need to have a word with him.
He just reliving his youth. He was in his 20s when the 90s boyband scene was around.

Got to love auto corrects you miss seeing. Bombard? WTF