• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Not sure why they haven't bowled spin at both ends once Bumrah finished a good spell and Siraj looks pop gun and the ball is turning

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
I think Kuldeep is the greatest chinamen bowler of all time , it's just that he's been unfortunate to have been born in the Era of Ashwin and Jadeja ..
His ability to adapt to each format is incredible..
The key is in the pace in which he bowls at, gives it every opportunity to dip and spin

Spark

Global Moderator
Axar's going to be one hell of a statistical oddity in years to come, with a ridiculous Test average over a not-trivial number of games and yet a lot of people - me included - are going to absolutely insist that he wasn't especially good, and was very lucky to play as many games as he did.

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Axar's going to be one hell of a statistical oddity in years to come, with a ridiculous Test average over a not-trivial number of games and yet a lot of people - me included - are going to absolutely insist that he wasn't especially good, and was very lucky to play as many games as he did.
He's a great conditions player , also look at his batting average playing on the same pitches he is bowling in ..Also another unlucky player to be born in same Era as Jadeja

Arachnodouche

International Captain
I think Kuldeep is the greatest chinamen bowler of all time , it's just that he's been unfortunate to have been born in the Era of Ashwin and Jadeja ..
The key is in the pace in which he bowls at, gives it every opportunity to dip and spin
He's been treated shabbily too. There was genuine fear he was lost for good once Axar came in but to his credit he went away and worked on his game.

Spark

Global Moderator
He's a great conditions player , also look at his batting average playing on the same pitches he is bowling in ..Also another unlucky player to be born in same Era as Jadeja
I mean he could barely take a wicket last year. Worst spinner on display by a comfortable margin and that included the bloke parachuted in from the Shield. He's benefited enormously from some unbelievably spin-friendly pitches - his batting is certainly excellent though.

Shri

Mr. Glass
after ash and jaddu retire should we move away from square turners and make roads while stacking leggies in our squad

Spark

Global Moderator
This is Brad Hogg erasure (which I support. No one needs to remember Brad Hogg, especially these days)

Chubb

International Regular
There’s no way the game was anything more than even at stumps and this morning has shown why.