• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

King Kane

International Debutant
Blimey that's a bit obscure mate. Next you'll be telling us that if you read sections of the BCCI website backwards, they inform us that Pant is actually deceased. Maybe more like Dylan after the motorbike accident?
Give My Regards to Stuart Broad Street

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The lack of bat-pad positions to ashwin has never made much sense to me. Not a new thing either, been this way for most of his career.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Blimey that's a bit obscure mate. Next you'll be telling us that if you read sections of the BCCI website backwards, they inform us that Pant is actually deceased. Maybe more like Dylan after the motorbike accident?
Nah he's alive

Based on Gavaskar's commentary someone should check if he's not deceased

Spark

Global Moderator
If I was an Indian fan, I would much rather Jadeja just ****** the ball to the boundary than do what he did there. So easy to do a McGrath and miss the rest of the series, all for the sake of one run.

EDIT: hahahahaha wow that's filtered?

Molehill

International Captain
If I was an Indian fan, I would much rather Jadeja just ****** the ball to the boundary than do what he did there. So easy to do a McGrath and miss the rest of the series, all for the sake of one run.

What word did you try and use?

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Unban the word, mod