• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

RightArmMystery

U19 Vice-Captain
All the English commentators currently working around the world, and the 2 best they can find to send to India are Pietersen and Swann. Christ.

Molehill

International Captain
Ashwin ran down the middle of the pitch. I think someone else did it on Day 1. If so, maybe the umpires just issued a warning for the first offence.
Jadeja got warned yesterday (seems it's a first and final warning for the team). So Ashwin picked up the penalty when he did it.

Funny how it was the two spinners who were up to no good.....personally think they should be banned from bowling as would happen if they were on the field.

Spark

Global Moderator
I respect what Duckett has been able to do in the last two years but geez he's just hideous to watch a lot of the time.

Molehill

International Captain
All the English commentators currently working around the world, and the 2 best they can find to send to India are Pietersen and Swann. Christ.
Unfortunately the best two (Atherton and Hussain) are tied to Sky contracts so couldn't be used (probably applies to others too).

King Kane

International Debutant
Athers and Nasser would be a lot better but I'm guessing they can't commentate this series due to being contracted to Sky.