• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Molehill

International Captain
Yeah I have no idea what the issue is that’s meant he’s not there, so no idea if there’s a chance of him still coming back. If so, Bairstow the one in danger for sure because I think there’s only Root who’s scored less than him from the top seven and well…
I'm struggling to find any reason now why we'd pick Bairstow over Foakes. His keeping bought us at least 3 wickets in the match that there's no way Bairstow takes. There seems little between them in terms of batting either.

Reactions: FBU

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Speaking of infected penises mine's itching in a bad way after seeing Mukesh get a pity wicket

Arachnodouche

International Captain
I'm struggling to find any reason now why we'd pick Bairstow over Foakes. His keeping bought us at least 3 wickets in the match that there's no way Bairstow takes. There seems little between them in terms of batting either.
Ironic how the guy who set Bazball in motion has now become disposable.

Gob

International Coach
Gotta credit Bumrah, Foakes was making everything look like a shooter the way he was hanging back. Got him right him his hot pink, sweet anus.

Speaking of which, has anyone done anal and willing to tell me if it's worth it? I don't want to smell or clean feces from my glans or for it to accidently enter my urethra and drip down to the vas deferens. Don't want a fecal infection.
Could be pretty painful first time but you eventually get used to it