• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Jasprit Bumrah fanboying thread

ma1978

International Debutant
Is that the best path to 150 wickets in modern cricket history? I’d imagine Waqar is up there, but I don’t think I’ve seen anything quite like Bumrah.

Slifer

International Captain
Is that the best path to 150 wickets in modern cricket history? I’d imagine Waqar is up there, but I don’t think I’ve seen anything quite like Bumrah.
One of the best I've seen.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Best ever Indian bowler by a mile. Never thought we'd produce someone as skillful as him in my lifetime, privilege to watch. Hope it lasts a few more years, but I'm grateful for what's come so far. Guy will go down as a legend of Indian cricket even if he never plays another test.

ma1978

International Debutant
Yeah there are not a lot of bowlers where I look for replays of specific balls because they are so genius - Bumrah definitely and Steyn and Warne before that

Flem274*

123/5
Bumrah is an ATG in the ways that matter i.e you're naming him for India in an ATG series because you know he will bowl well. First bowler on the sheet.

The rest is just wanking.

Flem274*

123/5
This doesn't change the fact that Bond was a myth and barely did anything in tests
Not his thread but he plays over one of the NZ hipster longevity choices for the same reason Bumrah plays over Zaheer and Ishant.

He's just better. Go tag me in the player comparisons hell if you want to discuss it.*

*I'll ignore it.

Socerer 01

International Captain
Best ever Indian bowler by a mile. Never thought we'd produce someone as skillful as him in my lifetime, privilege to watch. Hope it lasts a few more years, but I'm grateful for what's come so far. Guy will go down as a legend of Indian cricket even if he never plays another test.
let me proudly say that i was on this train even when people were dismissing him for longevity before

Shri

Mr. Glass
we should scout for bowlers with hyper extension. then give bumrah a job in a fast bowling academy and train them all

Kirkut

International Regular
we should scout for bowlers with hyper extension. then give bumrah a job in a fast bowling academy and train them all
To be frank though, Bumrah is a freak talent and a clone Bumrah cannot be possible, just like how there is only one Lara.

I would not give any credits to MRF pace academy, we just got him out of nowhere. Some may credit IPL for his evolution to a premium fast bowler, but then we also had the likes of Sandeep Sharma and Manpreet Goni coming out of the same ecosystem.

Socerer 01

International Captain
To be frank though, Bumrah is a freak talent and a clone Bumrah cannot be possible, just like how there is only one Lara.

I would not give any credits to MRF pace academy, we just got him out of nowhere. Some may credit IPL for his evolution to a premium fast bowler, but then we also had the likes of Sandeep Sharma and Manpreet Goni coming out of the same ecosystem.
Sandeep Sharma is decent though he doesnt deserve that slander