• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I wasn’t saying that. Rohit definitely lets the game drift more.

The Virat point was that he stops chatting **** when the going gets tough.
Fair enough. Its unfortunate its just different levels of badness at this point. :( Got no hope in Rahul or Bumrah being any better. The best seems Hardik but he ain't playing any test cricket anytime soon. Hope he does. :(

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Funny part is that after Rohit, only Jadeja and Axar can play spin.

Says volumes about our ability to play spin...
Jaddu aint that good. Shreyas is but he seems intent on doing the Rahul and being a self centered overthinking PoS. Same with Gill. The one thing those two had and what I always felt will help them inspite of their lack of sound technique or basics, is the fact that they seemed mentally good enough to not overthink and back their strengths without overdoing anything and being smart about their choices.

Unfortunately, seems I was wrong there. :(

Shri

Mr. Glass
Fair enough. Its unfortunate its just different levels of badness at this point. :( Got no hope in Rahul or Bumrah being any better. The best seems Hardik but he ain't playing any test cricket anytime soon. Hope he does. :(
might be time to take a gamble on a youngster

not named shreyas that is

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Funny part is that after Rohit, only Jadeja and Axar can play spin.

Says volumes about our ability to play spin...
Iyer is probably the best player of spin in this Indian batting lineup.
I still remember him playing against Bangladesh in Bangladesh on a rank turner taking India to go victory.

91Jmay

International Coach
Hardik is an all time hack. Very fortunate he's such a good looking bloke imo.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Hardik is an all time hack. Very fortunate he's such a good looking bloke imo.
He can over do the whole Carlito Caribbean Cool thing but I think he is the best captain out of our next set. Pant might be good but he had to do the stupid thing and drive a hot car after midnight without any sleep. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did Root just join the list of cricketers to have opened the batting and bowling in test cricket, or has he done it before?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
To me it’s more about what’s going on in the planning phase and backroom analysis. They seem to have very vanilla strategies and no plan B when someone goes on the attack. I do think Rohit’s carefree approach may have something to do with insufficient preparation.

Haven’t seen proper execution of plans against specific players since the 20/21 BG.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
To me it’s more about what’s going on in the planning phase and backroom analysis. They seem to have very vanilla strategies and no plan B when someone goes on the attack. I do think Rohit’s carefree approach may have something to do with insufficient preparation.

Haven’t seen proper execution of plans against specific players since the 20/21 BG.
Shastri and Arun with Virat were just better than we gave them credit for, back then.