• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Andyhere

International 12th Man
smith's 2017 pune ton was insane

this knock was very good but nowhere near smith's

more comparable to root's 200 in chennai in the last tour
Totally agreed!
This pitch is not a rank turner by any imagination and batting isn't impossible.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
smith's 2017 pune ton was insane

this knock was very good but nowhere near smith's

more comparable to root's 200 in chennai in the last tour
If I recall correctly didn't Smith get dropped or was subject to like a dozen missed chances in that innings.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I reckon a lot will depend on how the openers start. If they go early it's panic stations. With no kohli and pant, I don't think the rest will be up to the task if they don't get as good foundation.

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Excellent fight back from England, yet it won't change the end result. They were so far behind plus terrible bowling attack will have the final say

Shri

Mr. Glass
I reckon a lot will depend on how the openers start. If they go early it's panic stations. With no kohli and pant, I don't think the rest will be up to the task if they don't get as good foundation.
we bat down to 9

but we can lose if eng bowl smart and target the areas that are keeping low in front of the wickets

luckily for us they are not accurate enough