• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
EEk, that doesn't look good for Leach, Root to be our only hope with the bowling, as he's been with the batting so often.

Hartley can bat can't he?

grecian

oh and the bollox from HB about this Pope innings not proving he can play spin, is just laughable, it's one of the great innings by an Englishman in India I've ever seen, if he doesn't make a double I'll be gutted, yeah it's not quickly jagging all the time, but there's been constant turn and indifferent bounce. I was indifferent on Pope before this innings, thought he'd improved for us and did okay at 3, but this is different gravy.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
oh and the bollox from HB about this Pope innings not proving he can play spin, is just laughable, it's one of the great innings by an Englishman in India I've ever seen, if he doesn't make a double I'll be gutted, yeah it's not quickly jagging all the time, but there's been constant turn and indifferent bounce. I was indifferent on Pope before this innings, thought he'd improved for us and did okay at 3, but this is different gravy.
Relax.. I said it doesn't mean he is suddenly great against spin. And its obvious the pitch is very slow and there has been zero indifferent bounce since I have been watching this morning. Its just keeping low consistently and very slowly at that.

grecian

Relax.. I said it doesn't mean he is suddenly great against spin. And its obvious the pitch is very slow and there has been zero indifferent bounce since I have been watching this morning. Its just keeping low consistently and very slowly at that.
quite relaxed mate you?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Gotta say the Pope innings is very much in the KP 2012 levels now surpassing Steve Smith's efforts after the first test in 2017.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Probably need 250 lead minimum seeing how easily Hartley has played here. It is definitely not breaking up or getting more difficult like we expected it would given what it did on day 1.