• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies tour of Australia, Jan–Feb 2024

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I’m glad he hurt his hip in the field because it sure stop him pivoting on it and getting so square on.
the comms are vacuous as always, but smith is a ridiculous problem solver with a bat in his hand. You can almost see him demonstrably changing **** as he goes along.
Yeah, he’s almost unique in sports

You often see golfers completely **** up their game by tinkering with something minor whereas he does it all the time

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Man, Greaves is a handful on decks with a bit of sideways. His seal presentation is awesome

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Gone way under the radar just how poor he's been with all the chat about the blokes batting either side of him
All of us banging on about how lucky he was with all the drops don't seem so silly now.

He's been even worse than I imagined though. I think actually getting out when he nicks it has affected his confidence and messed with his technique.

He's a Martin Love standard batsman at heart IMO.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All of us banging on about how lucky he was with all the drops don't seem so silly now.

He's been even worse than I imagined though. I think actually getting out when he nicks it has affected his confidence and messed with his technique.

Martin Love >>> Labuschagne

@trundler

Spark

Global Moderator

He got a good nut tonight - though didn't play it at all well - but the first innings dismissal was just wtf. What are you doing playing at that line man

Flem274*

123/5
I rated Labuschagne when I initially saw him in the Ashes so it puts the wah to my whinging he keeps nicking into gaps later on (his ability to edge Trent Boult without being caught should gravely concern their wives), but he is a better player than this lean trot. Unfortunately.