• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies tour of Australia, Jan–Feb 2024

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That square drive from Smith is such a great sign.
I’m glad he hurt his hip in the field because it sure stop him pivoting on it and getting so square on.
the comms are vacuous as always, but smith is a ridiculous problem solver with a bat in his hand. You can almost see him demonstrably changing **** as he goes along.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Feel like there’s been a heap of leg side strangles this summer. Probably no more than usual but just seems that way

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
Also, apparently I haven't caught up with inflation for the past, oh, twenty years, because I do not regard $8.95 as 'loose change'.