• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
*regulation delivery well outside off that number 9 has a vague waft at* BEAUUUUUTIFUL BALL BY JASPRIT BUMRAH
That wasn't regulation? I'll have to see a highlight again because I thought there was change of pace and the ball deviated significantly.

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
I don't get why they haven't fixed it.

Running from an overthrow when it deflects off the body/bat is frowned upon in cricket all over the world.

Just don't award the batting team any runs when it happens.

Happened in the T20 series v Afghanistan last week.
It didn't touch the batsman at all.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
*regulation delivery well outside off that number 9 has a vague waft at* BEAUUUUUTIFUL BALL BY JASPRIT BUMRAH
Was my initial thought too but was a good delivery seeing it back.

Slower ball that nipped and made him play early/down wrong line.

Molehill

International Captain
It didn't touch the batsman at all.
Yep, no Indian fielder bothered to either get to the stumps or back up properly. Stokes was nowhere near it.

I still reckon the rule is ****, if you're attempting that run when it's thrown you should be awarded it, the whole batsman crossing thing is just daft.

Spark

Global Moderator
That wasn't regulation? I'll have to see a highlight again because I thought there was change of pace and the ball deviated significantly.
I didn't pick up on the slower ball tbf (mostly that it was way wide of the stumps) but just found how over the top the commentary kind of hilarious

Spark

Global Moderator
One thing it looks l

Feels like 250 is about par in the England game, what's the equivalent in Brisbane?
It looked a little green early but it's flattened out completely to become a typical Gabba road in Brisbane, it's like a third of the way to par and that's being very generous.