• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Great to get up to us having made such a good start. 50 odd for none now let’s kick on. Just grabbing a coffee

wait what

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
No pace attack whatsoever on a pace friendly deck despite having pitiful spin stocks and having to watch Ollie Pope against Ashwin and Jadeja. The misery is in full flow.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No pace attack whatsoever on a pace friendly deck despite having pitiful spin stocks and having to watch Ollie Pope against Ashwin and Jadeja. The misery is in full flow.
tbf all the runs came against pace and have now completely dried up

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
England's best chance of winning here since since forever imo. India still favourites at home like always but the way they've been playing so far + the Kohli/Pant injuries bring it closer to parity than usual. Leach was a real threat to our right handers last tour and I can see him causing problems again with no Pant/Sundar to score runs off him like last time.
England don't have the spinners mate. Ashwin/Jadeja/Axar against Leach/Hartley/Rehan. Our best pace bowler in Asian conditions since Gough finally showed signs of being done last summer too.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I am not sure Root definitely hit that (that LBW DRS) but I dont think there was any evidence to categorically state he did not hit that and so it was very much the right decision.