• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England's best chance of winning here since since forever imo. India still favourites at home like always but the way they've been playing so far + the Kohli/Pant injuries bring it closer to parity than usual. Leach was a real threat to our right handers last tour and I can see him causing problems again with no Pant/Sundar to score runs off him like last time.

Daemon

Don't mind some of the half volleys accidentally offered here given there's swing, but hope these two pull it slightly back a bit

flibbertyjibber

Seems weird the camera not panning to Kohli every other ball to pass the time to see what ridiculous facial expression he has.

flibbertyjibber

Well it looks a good toss to win. All eyes now on how quickly it breaks up, least this isn't a scrap like mad on a turning pitch and hope you get to 250 at best though I'm sure we will see you pitch like that at some point.

KP kill me now. 🙄