• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
What's the point of having a secretary whose daddy is right hand man to the prime minister if he can't get a visa pushed through. Weak.

I see it's finally been done. Nice. Goes to show they could have done it all along.
You do realize his visa was approved a few days ago now. ECB did not know it had to be stamped in the UK. :laugh:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah I apologise to the forum. Can't stop myself from responding to things at times.

As soon as it got raised to that I should have stopped.
Mate sunilz and HB are involved......no need to appologise. Really wouldn't matter what your position or what you said.......their knickers are always in some kind of a knot.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England fielding 4 keepers and 1 seamer is a bold strategy!!
Back on cricket, what tf is this lineup?

This is like every dumbarse Australian team picked in India apart from the one which actually won the series

Picking a whole bunch of mediocre spinners because the pitch doesn’t look like Trent Bridge or the Gabba virtually never works

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I see it's finally been done. Nice. Goes to show they could have done it all along.
This is basically what happens to all the Chinese and Middle Eastern students in our lab when they go to conferences in the USA. Pay for the air ticket, go to the visa interview two months beforehand and then receive the result the morning their flight leaves.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Mate sunilz and HB are involved......no need to appologise. Really wouldn't matter what your position or what you said.......their knickers are always in some kind of a knot.
Hb - who hurt you? So parochial. Just insufferable.
I made it pretty clear what I meant. If you can't see how bad that post by Ashes81 and the remaining by mackemboy was you can just **** off.

Pointing out the truth is not parochial.

#crymore indeed.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Thats the second time HB's told me to **** off.......I don't think he likes me very much ☹

Did you want some help untwisting those knickers HB?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Thats the second time HB's told me to **** off.......I don't think he likes me very much ☹

Are you sure? You cant even untwist your own over these 12 years.

And I think its pretty reasonable to be pissed off at idiots who have no idea what it is to face a terrorism event prattle about what the immigration policies of a country who does, should be.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Just don't say anything than could even slightly be inferred as being not 100% positive about the country of India and you'll be best mates

Xix2565

International Regular
England win the toss, and will bat first.

Both XIs:
India: Rohit, Jaiswal, Gill, Rahul, Iyer, Jadeja, Bharat, Axar, Ashwin, Siraj, Bumrah

England: Crawley, Duckett, Pope, Root, Bairstow, Stokes, Foakes, Ahmed, Wood, Hartley, Leach